General Terms and Conditions for using the Edwin Verhoef web site
By using this web site you accept the General Terms and Conditions for using the Edwin Verhoef web site as they are stated below. You also declare that you will not hold Edwin Verhoef and/or Wedding Group (hereinafter collectively referred to as Edwin Verhoef) responsible or liable for information, recommendations and/or advice that may be contained in this web site. It is not allowed to use the Edwin Verhoef website without the acceptance of these general terms and conditions.
1. This Edwin Verhoef web site is composed with the utmost care. However Edwin Verhoef does not give any guarantee whatsoever, express or implied, that the information, which – but not solely – includes variety descriptions and cultivation technical advises, contained in or referred to on this web site is complete and accurate and suitable for the purpose the user of this web site may give to it.
Edwin Verhoef, therefore, accepts no liability whatsoever for damages resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this web site, including consequential damages or loss of profit. Furthermore, Edwin Verhoef will not be liable for any damages, resulting directly or indirectly from inability to use this web site.
2. Edwin Verhoef reserves the right to alter this web site and its contents, including these General Terms and Conditions for using the Edwin Verhoef web site at any time. Edwin Verhoef will not be liable in any way for possible consequences of such changes. None other than Edwin Verhoef is permitted to alter this web site.
3. This web site may contain links or references to other web sites. As Edwin Verhoef does not supervise the contents of third-party web sites, Edwin Verhoef will not accept any responsibility or liability for information originating, directly or indirectly, from third-party web sites.
4. Edwin Verhoef cannot be held responsible or liable in any way for direct or consequential damage to computer hardware and/or software resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this web site.
5. All information and images on this web site are protected by the copyright of Edwin Verhoef, unless otherwise stated. No part of the contents of this web site may be reproduced and/or published by means of print, photocopy, microfilm, digital or in any other form, without prior written consent from Edwin Verhoef.
6. These General Terms and Conditions for using the Edwin Verhoef web site are subject to the laws of The Netherlands. All disputes will be settled by the Court of Law in Maastricht, The Netherlands.